- Precalculus (College Algebra)
- Finite Math
- Calculus I
- Calculus II
How It Works:
- Pick the types of questions your students should answer.
- When students get a question wrong, they get feedback about how to do the problem correctly.
- Students can repeat the problems as many times as they want, and the best score is kept — but each time the problem will have new numbers or a different form!
- (Optional) You can have the students “show their work”!
Everything is graded for you– just transfer the grades to your gradebook!
No Student Logins!
Students access their assignments via a link you send them–no more logins and passwords to manage for a class!
So much more!
The site can be used for quizzes, tests, classroom activities and more!